By using shoploql.com (herinafter “Shop Loql”), you’re agreeing to this policy, which is incorporated into our Selling Partner Participation Agreement.
Shop Loql offers a variety of services to make it easier for sellers to fulfill orders for their branded items safely and securely. This Shipping Policy explains your shipping obligations as a seller for any item you choose to fulfill yourself.
Our Selling Partner Shipping Policy does not apply to sellers who have all of their items fulfilled by Shop Loql. If all your items are fulfilled by Shop Loql, disregard this policy.
1. Shipping Your Items
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers if they have select the option to fulfill certain products themselves.
When fulfilling your own orders on Shop Loql, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate "ships from" address. Seller may choose to list Shop Loql as the "ships from" address.
- Ship items promptly after they are sold. Each item just be shipped and confirmed with Shop Loql within 96 hours of when the order notification email has been delivered to the seller, unless Shop Loql has agreed to a different shipping period with the seller.
- Deny requests to ship items outside of the United State of America. Shop Loql will never send you an order to ship outside of the United States.
- Ship to the customer address listed on the Shop Loql order notification email.
- Contact Shop Loql when an order has shipped. You are required to provide a tracking id for all items and/or orders you are fulfilling. You may only contact Shop Loql that an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it and provided a tracking id. In the event that you are fulfilling an order in multiple shipments, you are required to confirm each item separately, along with separate tracking information.
By sharing tracking information or delivery confirmation for orders through Shop Loql, you're giving us permission to collect and share this data received from your chosen shipping carrier with the buyer.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided by Shop Loql. If a customer does not receive their order, they may file a dispute with Shop Loql.
To protect the seller from disputes, Shop Loql requires sellers to:
- Ensure that Shop Loql has accurate information on your storefront(s) and product listing(s);
- Provide a tracking id for all shipped items and/or orders
- Cooperate with investigations conducted by Shop Loql; and
- Promptly provide any information requested by LOQL to fulfill orders and resolve disputes.
Follow these steps to make sure the items and/or orders you are fulfilling are properly shipped:
- Confirm that the order can be fulfilled and has been shipped, along with the tracking id(s) for the order within 96 hours of when you received the order notification or the order will be automatically cancelled.
- Ship the order to the address provided by Shop Loql.
- Provide Shop Loql with the track id(s) immediately after you have shipped an item and/or order.
- Provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof can include a shipping or tracking number that shows the order route and delivery progress.
Shop Loql does not require sellers to accept returns. For more information on returns, review our Return Policy.
Customers will be charged for shipping at rates as determined by Shop Loql. Sellers are encouraged to send all items in one package whenever possible to reduce shipping costs.