By using shoploql.com (hereinafter “Shop Loql"), you’re agreeing to this policy, which is incorporated into our Selling Partner Participation Agreement.
Shop Loql processes your personal information to run our business and provide our customers with products available on our website. By accepting this policy, you confirm that you have read and understand this policy, including how and why we use your information. Shop Loql is not responsible for the third-party content, the privacy policies or practices of any of our Selling Partners, third-party websites or apps.
Shop Loql requires all account owners to be at least 18 years of age. Minors under 18 years of age and at least 13 years of age are permitted to use Shop Loql's services only if they have permission and direct supervision by an individual at least 18 years of age. Children under age 13 are not permitted to use our services. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account or device(s). We do not knowingly “sell,” as that term is defined under applicable law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act, the personal information of minors.
By using our services, you acknowledge that Shop Loql will use your information in the United State where Shop Loql operates.
1. Information Collected
There are three general categories of information we collect: (1) Information you give to us; (2) Information we automatically collect from your use of Shop Loql; and (3) Information we collect from third parties.
a. Information you give to us is used to fulfill your orders, confirm your orders, accept payment, and provide refunds when necessary; to personalize your shopping experience; to train staff and perform analytics to improve our website and your shopping experience; and to communicate with you. This information includes:
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, and password)
- Additional profile information (such as date of birth, gender, location, and preferred language)
- Your payment information (such as your credit/debit card number, security/CVV code, and expiration date)
- Your communications and contact history with us (such as service call recordings, chat and instant messages, or communications with our social media channels)
- Other information (such as product reviews, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
- Purchase history and saved items (such as what you bought and what you've placed in your cart or saved)
- Browser and device information (such as details about how you've used the website, IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, location data and page/product views or clicks)
- Geo-location information (such as IP address, browser information or mobile GPS information)
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number and password)
- Social media handles (such as your Twitter or Instagram handle)
- Other information (such as demographic data, fraud detection information and information about you and your activities, experiences and interactions on and off shoploql.com
2. When We Share Your Information
We share your information with the following categories of recipients as an essential part of being able to provide our services and offerings, including customer service, to you:
- Companies and individuals that help us deliver our products to you, such as selling partners, suppliers, payment service providers, logistics professionals, and delivery and freight companies
- Professional service providers who help us run our business, such as marketing companies, software vendors, consultants, and advertising partners
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) and payment processors or financing providers and card issuing banks if you choose to use their services or offerings
- Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to measure, analyze and understand how our customers use the site and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us evaluate your use of the Site, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Customer preference cookies, which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you.
We also use web beacons to help us identify your computer and evaluate user behavior, such as reactions to promotions. Web beacons are small GIF files that can be embedded in other graphics, emails, or similar. To prevent web beacons on our site, you can use tools such as AdBlock Plus. To prevent web beacons in emails, please set your mail program so that no HTML is displayed in messages.
4. Children's Privacy
Our website, shoploql.com, is not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we have information about your child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about how to protect your child online, visit the FTC’s www.OnGuardOnline.gov.
5. Privacy Rights for California Residents
California residents have the right to request that Shop Loql disclose what personal information it collects, uses, discloses or sells. Shop Loql does not sell your personal information to third parties without your prior consent. California residents also have the right to request the deletion of their personal information collected or maintained by Shop Loql. If you wish to make a request for information or to delete your account, or for any questions about our privacy practices and compliance with California law, please contact us via email at email@example.com. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Prior to responding to your request, we will verify your identity by matching any requested identifying information you provide against the information we have about you. We will not subject you to discriminatory treatment as a result of your choice to exercise your privacy rights.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with Shop Loql, you have the right to request removal of unwanted information that you publicly post on our site. To request removal of such information, you can contact Shop Loql at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving such a request, Shop Loql will make sure that the information is not publicly available on the website, but the information may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems and databases.