By using or authorizing your brand(s) to be sold on shoploql.com (herinafter “Shop Loql”), you are agreeing to this policy, which is incorporated into our Selling Partner Participation Agreement.
Shop Loql reserves the right to disable any product listing, storefront or account that we believe violates the Selling Partner Participation Agreement and its associated policies, including our Intellectual Property Policy. Shop Loql will remove material cited for alleged intellectual property infringement when provided with a proper notice. This document is not legal advice, and should not be relied on as legal advice. Shop Loql reserves the right to take action against abusers of this policy. Selling partners shall hold Shop Loql harmless and indemnify Shop Loql in any legal actions related to violations of this policy and related government laws, rule and regulations, including costs associated with an investigation that confirms that an intellectual property infringement has occurred.
Notices of Intellectual Property Infringement
Anyone may report an allegation of infringement on intellectual property rights to Shop Loql at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of a notice, Shop Loql will remove or disable the related content and/or product(s) from our website, and make reasonable attempts to notify the impacted selling partner. Shop Loql may request additional information before processing a notice, such as identity verification of the reporting party or documentation regarding the claimed right. Shop Loql may reject notices or counter notices that contain information that a reasonable person would conclude is false, fraudulent, incomplete, or otherwise submitted in bad faith. Shop Loql also reserves the right to take action against abusers of this policy.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), a notice must contain the following information:
- A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner whose right has been allegedly infringed upon;
- Identification in sufficient detail of the work allegedly infringed upon;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on shoploql.com including the specific location of the material such as the URL to each item you allege is infringing;
- The name of the intellectual property owner and contact information for the notifier, including name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the individual filing the notice has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the individual filing the notice is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.