By using shoploql.com (herinafter “Shop Loql”), you are agreeing to this policy, which is incorporated into our Selling Partner Participation Agreement.
Our Selling Partner Case Resolution Policy does not apply to sellers who have all of their items fulfilled by Shop Loql. If all your items are fulfilled by Shop Loql, disregard this policy.
This policy applies to the following circumstances:
- The customer receives an order past the timeframe stated due to a seller violating our Selling Partner Shipping Policy;
- The customer does not receive the order at all;
- The order is incomplete; or
- The product received does not match the description on Shop Loql's website.
When one of these circumstances occurs, the customer may open a case with Shop Loql for resolution by completing our contact form found here or contacting Shop Loql directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shop Loql recommends that the customer take this step before any other action such as filing a chargeback claim with their credit card company. Upon receipt of contact, Shop Loql will conduct an investigation to determine if the item(s) was properly shipped, what was shipped, or why the product was otherwise unacceptable to the customer. If the customer has filed a chargeback after opening a case on Shop Loql, that Shop Loql case will be closed. If the buyer paid through PayPal, Shop Loql in some circumstances may advise the buyer to contact PayPal for a refund.
A non-delivery occurs when a customer places an order but does not receive the order. Non-delivery cases include when:
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the cusotmer; or
- An item was sent to an address other than the address provided to the selling partner by Shop Loql
Shop Loql does not hold selling partners responsible for shipping delays or errors from a carrier, as long as the seller can prove that they shipped the item on time to the correct address. If the item was shipped and has a tracking number, you may be able to contact the shipping carrier directly to open a claim.
An item is not as described if the customer can demonstrate (through photos or other documentation) that it is significantly different from the selling partner's product listing description and photos. Here are a few examples of not-as-described cases:
- The item received is a different color, model, version, or size
- The item has a different design or material
- The item is damaged or is missing parts
- The customer received the incorrect quantity of items (e.g., the customer purchased three items but only received two).
If an item is significantly similar to the selling partner's product listing description and photo(s), it is not eligible for a not-as-described case.
3. Ineligible Disputes and Transactions
Some disputes and transactions are ineligible for the case system, including:
- Items that are damaged by the shipping carrier (if properly packaged by the selling partner)
- Items that have been altered, used, worn, washed, or discarded after receipt
- Items that are received after the anticipated delivery date due to shipping delays
- Items that are returned without filing a claim with Shop Loql
- Items that are accurately described but don’t meet a customer's expectations
- Cost of shipping disputes
Shop Loql reserves the right to close or resolve a case due if the customer is not participating in the case resolution process.
If Shop Loql resolves a case in the customer's favor, Shop Loql will issue a refund on the selling partner's behalf, including shipping fees. The full refund will then be recouped from a subsequent Shop Loql payment to the selling partner. Shop Loql may elect at its discretion to not recoup shipping costs from the selling partner; however, an incident of failure to recoup shipping costs shall not set a precedent for future refunds.